Finding a great Semi Truck Service is often much more difficult than finding a good service that will service, repair, and provide maintenance for your personal vehicle. Even more difficult is finding a Semi Truck Service that recognizes, respects, and shares your expertise as a big rig hauler. You know what you need out of your rig. How do you find others who can fulfill those needs?
Lucky, there are full-service companies out there who can provide you with the expertise and maintenance you need to keep moving and stay safe on the roads. Below are some tips to help you find the right service.
* Look for companies that can service any large truck, from mega cabs and moving trucks to double-trailer semis. Their breadth of experience will allow them to work on motors and parts that are unique, older, newer, or that require a special tweak.
* Many good truckers does some of their own repairs when necessary. However, they are highly limited when on the road. Good service companies will provide advice, free estimates, and even towing when there are problems during a haul. They should also be able to help you find the equipment you need when you must make your own repairs.
* The best service companies also a supply source for parts, accessories, and other amenities. Whether the need is a tire, a CB radio, a hitch, a window shade, or something fun or entertaining for your cab, they can provide it at a low price.
* Sometimes, semis simply break down, and the cost of repairs is too much for the driver or the trucking company. When you are in the “totaled” category with your motor, a truck service company can do a total engine rebuild. These are often far cheaper than repairing or replacing the engine. In addition, a rebuild is usually subject to a limited warranty, which covers you on the road.
* They also sell or rent the heavy equipment you need to complete a haul. For tarps and hoists to beds and complete trailers, they provide options that allow you to diversify your load and make more money.
Service companies like Truck Parts & Equipment Inc are there to serve the various needs of truckers. They keep drivers like you safe, moving, working, and making pay. You can also connect with them on Facebook for more updates.
Be the first to like.